1. Commodity: SA/A789 UNS S32760 Super Duplex Steel Tube
2. Process method: cold drawn/cold rolled.
3. Surface finish: annealing, pickling and polishing as required.
4. Material: S32760, 1.4501, W. Nr. X2CrNiMoWN25-7-4 with corresponding GB, ANSI, EN, JIS, BS & ISO material designations.
5. Specification: EN10216-5, EN10297-2, ASTM (ASME) A/SA789.
6. Size (astm/asme size as under, other standards of size is for ready choice)
a) O.D.: 1/2" to 3".
b) W.T.: 6 BWG, 8 BWG, 10 BWG, 12BWG, 14BWG, 16BWG, 18BWG, 20BWG, 22BWG.
7. Length: Max. 25 meters.
8. Applications: for boiler, superheater and heat-exchanger service.
9. Packing: plastic bags for each piece, then packed in seaworthy plywood case or wooden case or iron case.
10. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, PED by LRQA, DNV, ASME by TUV