Bend Tubes, such as U shap, are widely used in Heat Exchanger Systems. Heat-Exchanger Equipment, on the basis of Seamless Stainless U-Tubes and Welded Stainless U bend Tube, is essential in strategically important and critical fields---Nuclear And Petrochemical Machine Building.
GAOLIN Start to Produce U Bending Tube Since 2007, Up to now already supply more than 3000 tons Stainless Steel U Bend Tube to 50 countries.
Straight Tube Production Specifications:
ASTM A213/A213M ASME SA213/SA213M Specification for Seamless Ferric and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
ASTM A789/A789M, ASME SA789/SA789M Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic
Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service
EN 10216-5 Seamless stainless steel tubes for pressure purpose
G 3463 Stainless Steel Boiler and Heat Exchanger Tubes
The U-Bend Tube Comply With The Following Standards:
1. ASTM A688/ASME SA688
2. ASTM A803/ASME SA803
3. TEMA RCB 2.31 Standard Of The Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association
-TEMA RCB 2.31 Standard Of The Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association (9th Edition).
-ASTM A688/ASME SA688 Standard Specification For Welded Tubes Of Austenitic Corrosion Resistant Steel Grade Designed For Feed Water Boilers.
Bending Radius: From 1.5*OD(Outside Diameter) To 1500mm
Straight Tubes Maximum Length (Before Bending): 35000 mm.
Leg Length: Min 1 Meter, Max 16500 mm (For Max R=1500mm)
Note: Other Size Are Available Upon Agreement.
Heat Treatment: Stress Relieved After U-Bending (Bending Area Plus 300MM Straight Section For Each Leg).
Hydrostatic Test After U Bending: Maximum Test Pressure 700 Bar, Soaking 10 Sec. With
Dematerialized Water. Compressed Air Cleaning After Hydro-Test.
Packaging: In Strong Transport-Worthy Pre-fumigated wooden boxes of corresponding dimensions for each tube Length, Radius, Diameter, According To PO requirements as well as wrapped In polyethylene films With soft plastic caps on both end of Tube.
- 'U' bending is done by cold working process.
- 'U' bending is done to the required radius as per customer drawings.
- The bend portion and six inch leg is stress relieved by resistance heating.
- Inert gas (Argon) is passed through it at the required flow rate to avoid oxidation in ID.
- The radius is checked for its OD and wall thinning with the recommended specification.
- The physical properties and micro-structure is checked at three different position.
- Visual inspection for waviness and cracks is done with Dye Penetration Test.
- Each tube is then hydro tested at the recommended pressure to check for leakage.
- Cotton ball test is done to check the ID cleanliness of the tube.
- Thereafter pickled, dried, marked and packed.
- All procedure is strictly followed as per TEMA "C" and ASTM A-688.