01. Commodity: ASME/ASTM SB/B423, SB/B163 UNS N08825 and N08221 Nickel-Iron-Chromium-Molybdenum-Copper Alloy seamless pipe and tube
02. Process method: cold drawn/cold rolled.
03. Surface finish: annealing, pickling and bright annealing as required.
04. Material: UNS N08825, UNS N08221 with corresponding GB, ANSI, EN, JIS, BS & ISO material designations.
05. Specification: ASME/ASTM SB/B423, SB/B163
06. Size (astm/asme size as under, other standards of size is for ready choice)
a) O.D.: 1/2" to 2".
b) W.T.: 10 BWG, 12BWG, 14BWG, 16BWG, 18BWG, 20BWG, 22BWG.
07. Length: Max. 15 meters.
08. Applications: for condenser and heat-exchanger service.
09. Packing: plastic bags for each piece, then packed in seaworthy plywood case or wooden case or iron case.
10. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, PED by LRQA, DNV, ASME by TUV